If you are a driver under the age of 18, you need to know that is is very easy for you to lose your driving privilege. Here are 5 ways:
1. If you have more than 10 days unexcused absence from high school.
2. If you are convicted of possessing a weapon, drugs, or alcohol on school property.
3. If you have threatened or struck a teacher or other school personnel.
4. If you are convicted of speeding more than 24 miles over the speed limit.
5. If you are convicted of passing a school bus.
These are not the only ways your license can be suspended. There are many more, and we will look at those later.