If you make your living driving a commercial vehicle, you need to know that there are many ways you can lose your CDL (commercial drivers license) in Georgia.
Here are 5 ways you can lose your CDL for a year:
1. Driving a commercial vehicle with .04 or more percent by weight of alcohol in your blood system;
2. Conviction of a DUI, regardless of whether you are driving a commercial vehicle when arrested for the DUI;
3. For refusing to submit to any state chemical test to determine if you are DUI;
4. Conviction of other mandatory suspend able offenses, such as fleeing, racing, and hit and run;
5. 2 violations of out of service orders in separate incidents;
If you are charged with any traffic violation, you need to know whether that offense would result in license suspension or out of service Orders; you need to call mrgadui asap!